Many men refuse to take care of their faces, believing them to be superfluous or not very manly. Nothing could be further from the truth. A well-groomed man is a dream of many women. It is therefore worth taking a few moments every day to take care of your face and beard. What kind of cosmetics will we need for this?
The best cosmetics for men
Daily face and beard care is extremely important if you want to look good. The following stages are particularly important:
- Cleansing - Facial cleansing gel removes dirt and perfectly refreshes the skin, thus regaining vitality and radiance. From time to time it is also worth to use a peeling. Not only will it exfoliate the dead skin, but it will also smooth the skin and moisturize it,
- Moisturizing - it is essential to moisturize the male skin. Although it is thicker than a woman's, and therefore loses water more slowly, it is essential that it is regularly lubricated with a moisturiser. When choosing a cosmetic, it is worth paying attention to its formula. It should be lightweight and guarantee rapid absorption.
- Regeneration - once a month it is worth to apply a regeneration mask to your face. This type of treatment perfectly moisturizes and refreshes the skin. It also has an anti-wrinkle effect.
The care of the male face is particularly important in winter, when temperature fluctuations make it lose water quickly. It loses its shine and young appearance. Taking care of the face, we can't forget to take care of the beard, if we have one.
What beard lotion?
More and more men are choosing to have a beard. It makes their appearance more intriguing and gives their face a more serious expression. But for it to do its job, it must be taken care of. We can use the beard lotion for this. There are many preparations of this type on the market. But how to choose the best one?
The balm is used not only to tame the hair, but also to care for it. The cosmetic makes the beard nourished and strengthened, thanks to which it looks nice. Thanks to it we don't have any problems with her styling either.
When choosing the right product, pay attention to the consistency of the product. We'll find it on the market:
- Thick lotions that look like styling wax - they care for the beard and hold the body of the beard very well. However, they're felt on the bushes, which can disturb some men. They are perfect for the winter season. They'll protect your beard from frost,
- cream lotions - they are lighter than the above mentioned option. Moreover, they do not cause any difficulties during the application. When choosing an ego product, it is worth considering whether we want a better grip or better nutritional properties. Cream lotions differ in the content of individual ingredients, which determine the main effect of the product.
- Liquid lotions - they have a light consistency, which makes them extremely easy to apply. They nourish the beard very well, but have a weaker grip, making it difficult to style your hair and requiring more cosmetic. Their advantage is also that the liquid preparations are very well absorbed, nourishing hair.
Using the beard balm gives the beard a fresh look and natural shine. It also becomes soft. What's more, this type of cosmetics protect hair from drying out, give it a healthy look and make it not absorb any external smells.
For a beard to look beautiful, it is not only the quality of the cosmetic that matters, but also whether we apply it well. An Amfora.pl shop expert advises you to start with a small amount of the cosmetic, and in case of a thick lotion, warm it in your hand before application. This makes it easier to spread the product and the chin will not look greasy.
To sum up, there are many face and beard care products for men on the market. They contain nutrients that perfectly moisturise and protect the skin and chin from dryness, which is extremely important if we want to ensure a flawless face.